- Adjustments needed for Nutri-Score implementation in The Netherlands
- Criteria per product group of a food choice logo stimulate product innovation
- The EU’s New Circular Economy Action Plan: An Overview
- Materiality Scan: the foundation for a successful sustainability strategy
- New cookbook North Sea Fish from Scheveningen
We develop impactful communication materials for all existing media platforms. To do this we have in-house expertise in the fields of online, offline and social media.
In order to move forward quickly and efficiently, our consultants can implement transitions on location.
Now more than ever, the public demand for transparency requires that organisations involve their environment in constructive dialogue.
Together with our clients we promote good legislation by informing EU decision makers in Brussels and national authorities in The Hague and EU capitals.
Being transparent about Corporate Social Responsibility is essential and offers opportunities for companies to stand out both to consumers and employees.
With online magazines we add an inspiring and engaging tool to your communications mix.
Generating business through healthy and sustainable entrepreneurship: We help our clients with an effective and realistic strategy.
Alliances & Start-ups
Our firm has been able to participate in the start and growth of numerous successful organisations and coalitions.
Prevention is better than cure. But when necessary we are available 24/7.