You are not just any developer. You work for a cause. That is a healthy and sustainable world. As a developer at Schuttelaar & Partners you'll work with fifty expert consultants on food, health and sustainability. For a broad spectrum of projects and clients — from sprouting local initiatives to big impact projects with multinationals. Do you want to code for your ideals? Then we'd love to get in touch.
To expand our Online Team, we're looking for a:
Web Developer for a Healthy World
The Hague, NL | 32-40 hours/week
What drives you?
"My code helps to make the world healthy and sustainable. So I don't just work on any project, I contribute to my ideals through my work. Whether I'm building a website or developing a new sustainability tool — I always focus on positive impact.”
What are you going to do?
- Have a bachelor or equivalent degree
- Are a polyglot developer and love learning new languages and technologies
- Have experience with modern web technologies, responsive and touch-first design
- Use git (/GitLab) and design tools like Sketch and Affinity
- Speak English or Dutch
Also, perhaps you...
- Have experience with NodeJS, PimCore, ReactJS, VueJS, Angular, AWS, Docker, d3.js or other cool technologies?
- Can tell something about topics such as open data, accessibility, UX design or online marketing...?
- Have made contributions to open source?
- Have worked at an agency before?
- Challenging and varied work for an employer with a unique mission
- A professional and fun working environment in a diverse team with an open atmosphere
- A place where you can experiment, share knowledge and learn on-the-job
- Good salary and good benefits (phone, travel expenses, training, retirement)
- Lots of space for development of you and your talents
Tell us something about yourself and send your resume by sending it to email@example.com. Want to know more about the job? Send an email to Joost Schuttelaar.
Schuttelaar & Partners
We are the communications consultancy working to make our world a healthier and more sustainable place. We do this through strategic advice, content-driven expertise and by developing innovative communication materials and digital tools.
Karin van Dooren
Call 06 55 73 18 76 or send Karin an email.