You are not just a webdeveloper. You work with a purpose. Which is a healthy and sustainable world. As a developer at Schuttelaar & Partners you work closely together with fifty expert consultants in the field of nutrition, health and sustainability. You do this for a wide range of projects and customers, from small initiatives to large platforms. Do you want to contribute with your code to your ideals? Then we would like to get in touch with you.
To strengthen our Digital team we are looking for:
Junior webdeveloper for a healthy world
The Hague | 32 to 40 hours a week | starting date: as soon as possible
What characterizes you
"While programming I work on a healthier and more sustainable world. Through my work I contribute to my ideals; I do not just work on random projects. Whether I am building a website or developing a new tool, I always focus on positive impact.”
What you will be doing
Do you have what it takes?
- Higher/academic education or equivalent ability
- You are a ‘polyglot’ developer and quickly acquire new languages and techniques
- Experience with webtechniques, responsive and touch-first design
- Experience with version control (git)
- Experience with tooling, like Photoshop and Sketch
- Experience with NodeJS, PimCore, ReactJS, VueJS, Angular, AWS, Docker, D3.js
- Experience with themes like open data, accessibility, SEO, online advertising, interaction design
- Agency experience and/or open source contributions
What we are offering
- Challenging and varied work for a unique employer with a mission.
- Professional and collegial working atmosphere in a diverse team with an open-minded structure.
- A learning environment with knowledge sharing and training-on-the-job
- Fine salary and good secondary conditions of employment (mobile phone, travel allowance, education budget, pension)
- Freedom in choosing your tools, like Mac/Windows/Linux, editors, etcetera
- Plenty of room to develop yourself and your talents
We would like to receive your CV, portfolio and letter of motivation as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date is 27 May.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.