You are not just a software engineer. You work with a purpose. That being a healthier and more sustainable world. At Schuttelaar & Partners your work as a web developer is in close cooperation with seventy substantive advisors and designers in the areas of food, agri and health. You do this for a wide range of projects and clients, from small initiatives to large platforms.
What makes us distinctive? We develop digital tools to create impact. Do you want to contribute to your ideals with your code? Then we would like to get in touch with you.
To strengthen our Team Digital we are looking for a:
Developer for a Healthy World
The Hague | 32 to 40 hours a week | starting right away
What charaterizes you
"While programming I work on a healthy and sustainable world. Through my work I contribute to my ideals; I don't just work on random projects. Whether I build a website or develop a new tool, I always focus on positive impact.”
What you will be doing
What you can bring
- A higher education or equivalent ability
- You quickly master new languages and techniques
- Experience with modern webtechniques, responsive and touch-first design
And this is nice too:
- Experience with versioning systems (git / Gitlab)
- Experience with designapplications like Sketch
- Experience on theme’s like open data, accessibility, SEO, online advertising, interaction design
- Open source contributies
What we can offer
- Challenging and varied work for a unique employer with a mission
- A professional and collegial working atmosphere in a very diverse team with an open setting
- A learning environment with knowledgesharing and training-on-the-job
- Fine salary and good fringe benefits (mobile phone, travel allowance, training, pension)
- Plenty of room to develop yourself work on your talents
- The opportunity to work on a better world through your own passion (technology)
We are looking forward to your motivation letter, portfolio and CV at email@example.com. Do you want to let us know how you found out about this vacancy?
Of course, you can also get in touch with us for more information.