Are you passionate about Life Sciences & health and want to use your communication expertise to impact a healthier and more sustainable society? Do you follow developments closely and are you eager to help innovative players in the Life Sciences & Health sector accelerate from lab to field? Do you see communication as a crucial component to build a widespread support? Then we are looking for you!
To strengthen our Life sciences & health team we are look for a:
Trainee Life sciences & health
Brussels (English speaking) 38 hours per week
Life sciences & health
In a vital society, it is appealing for everyone to live a healthy life. In addition, we must be able to count on the best possible care when we are ill. We see that our society increasingly demands control over one's own health and attention to a healthy lifestyle. At the same time, our healthcare system is under further pressure from an aging population, chronic diseases, and health disparities.
These societal challenges are not small. Moreover, solutions to these challenges often have a direct impact on large parts of the population. This is precisely why we want to help our clients. Finding support for parties with innovative healthcare solutions is often an issue, whether a start-up or a large pharmaceutical company.
Our experts know how to manage complex social and communicative challenges. We combine our substantive knowledge of the field with expertise in strategy, stakeholder management and communication. This is how we make the difference for our clients in both the public and private sectors. Every day, we passionately strive for better cooperation in the healthcare chain and for medical, technological, and social innovation.
- Strategic policy advice
- Communication on health topics
- Creating support for innovative health solutions
- Facilitation of stakeholder dialogue
What you are going to do
- You advise business, science and government in the areas of communication, stakeholder management and positioning.
- Together with your colleagues, you implement communication strategies with online and offline communication materials.
- You make a substantive contribution to the organization of meetings and events.
- You acquire new clients and assignments, both by maintaining existing clients and network contacts and by establishing new contacts.
What we ask of you
- You have a completed master's degree in Biomedical Sciences
- You are a proven Communication Expert
- You have a background in international relation
- You have a passion for life sciences, technology, and innovation
- You are native Englisch speaking
- You have 1 to 3 years of work experience after your studies
You have an advantage if your initial experience and studies:
- Have a demonstrable affinity with communication techniques and tools
- Have some experience with project-based work
- Have a network within the life sciences & health sector or politics
Due to our client portfolio, we are looking for an English-speaking professional.
What we offer
- Challenging and varied work for The Agency for a Healthy World
- Dynamic, ambitious, and informal work environment
- Professional and collegial working atmosphere with a lot of on-the-job training
- Lots of room for initiative
- Good working conditions
We would like to receive your cover letter and resume by email at email@example.com.
The closing date for this vacancy is October 23.
For more information, you can call or email us.
Edwin Hecker, Life Sciences & Health, +31 6 21288803
Steven Odding, Life sciences & health, + 32 49 45 59 502
Karin van Dooren, Human Resources, +31 6 55 73 18 7