Are you the consultant who helps our clients to obtain market authorization for novel protein products? Will you help them navigating their innovative products through the regulatory and scientific ‘jungle’? Then we would definitely like to meet you.
For our team Food Compliance we are looking for a:
Food safety expert Novel Foods
Wageningen / The Hague (The Netherlands) | 32 to 40 hours a week | Starting date: as soon as possible
Team Food Compliance
Our specialised and recognised team of experts advises our clients on writing and getting approval on novel food dossiers. We also help our clients with regulatory aspects of labelling and food health claims and nutritional issues.
Wat are you going to do?
- Interpreting scientific nutritional and safety studies in order to write and advise on safety assessment dossiers, such as EU novel foods, food additives, feed ingredients, GRAS etc
- Advising on analysis methods, experiments and laboratories
- Intensively connecting with existing clients and reaching out to potential clients
- Advising food companies and related organisations on strategies to enter the market with innovative food products
- MSc degree in food technology, food safety or likewise
- Passion for food, innovations in food, science and technology
- Experience in advising on and writing of scientific dossiers
- Experience with working in a commercial environment
- Network in food & nutrition
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent oral and written proficiency in English
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Exciting work for a company working on positive impact
- Possibility to connect with a broad range of innovative companies aiming to transform our food system
- Dynamic, ambitious and informal work environment
- Flexible working conditions
We would like to receive your motivational letter and resume as soon as possible via e-mail: email@example.com.
For more information please do not hesitate to call or e-mail us.